If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website.
Mortgage Adviser, Mortgage Department
We are looking for a CeMAP (or equivalent) qualified Adviser to join our award-winning mortgage team. The Society prides itself on its ability to provide a quality individual service to its customers and the successful applicant will become an important member of its busy sales team
Working within a small team, you will be dealing with both new and existing customers. You will be a good communicator with the ability to understand and explain complex products to the Society’s customers. You will need to be a team player, with the ability to work on your own initiative whilst delivering excellent customer service.
- Full CeMAP or equivalent.
- Experience of working in direct mortgage sales.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment supporting your colleagues as and when necessary.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to understand and communicate the Society’s broad range of mortgages products, ensuring our customers make well informed decisions.
- Self-motivated and goal driven with a desire to achieve and exceed.
Closing date for applications is: Friday 24 November. Salary Negotiable based on experience. Based in Bath
To apply for the role, please send your CV to:
3 Brook Office Park
Or email: email@example.com