I Need Someone Else To Manage My Savings For Me

We understand it's not always possible to visit a Branch or Agency. If you need help using your savings account, giving access to someone you trust could be the right move. Visit our Power of Attorney page to find out how to do this. 

In exceptional circumstances it is also possible to authorise a friend or family member to transact on your behalf as a short term solution. We call this a Third Party Withdrawal.  We recommend customers consider legal advice for long-term and formal agreements.

We're here for you. If you haven't been able to find what you're looking for on these pages, call 01225 423271 and you'll get straight though to our Customer Service team. We can talk through any questions or concerns on the phone. If you are unable to call, you can use the Live Chat form on the website or if you prefer to talk face to face, please visit us in branch.