If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website.
Mortgage Products for Individuals
We have a small mortgage team which aims to offer a high standard of personal and flexible service; we are known for our flexible approach to underwriting.
All applications are judged on merit and decisions are made on the basis of the applicants’ individual circumstances by experienced underwriters rather than computers. Our speciality is to consider applications that are a little bit out of the ordinary, where the case requires an element of sensible judgement. Many of our borrowers are self-employed or involved in property as an investment. Whilst in exceptional circumstances we will lend up to 100% of the property value, most of our lending is 80% or below. We do not offer sub-prime or self-certification mortgages. We do not lend in Scotland or Northern Ireland and the Guarantor will need to live in England or Wales.
We have a range of Mortgage products to offer you from Residential Mortgages and Buy to Let products to Parent Assisted Mortgages and Mortgages for Students moving away to University. Have a look at our range and get in touch with our Mortgage Sales team on 01225 475737 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tariff of mortgage fees
- Help if you can’t pay your mortgage
- ‘Lenders Handbook Part 2′ for Solicitors
- Mortgages Explained
- Mortgage Conditions & Explanations
- How to Complain
- Further Advance information
- Changing the term of your mortgage
- Changing the repayment vehicle on your mortgage
- External stamp duty calculator
- Data Protection Privacy Notice (short version)
- Financial Abuse - Advice for Customers