If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website.
Parental Assistance Mortgage Scheme (PAMS)
Our Parent Assisted Mortgage Scheme was launched in 2013 to great fanfare. This type of mortgage will suit parents who want to help their children get onto the property ladder, but they don't have the spare funds for a full deposit.
If you think this Mortgage may be right for you then get in touch with our Mortgage Sales team on 01225 475737 or vial email at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more. Or you can click on the links below which will give you more detail about the products.
- Tariff of mortgage fees
- Help if you can’t pay your mortgage
- ‘Lenders Handbook Part 2′ for solicitors
- Mortgages Explained
- Mortgage Conditions and Explanations
- General Insurance
- How to complain
- Further Advance information
- Changing the term of your mortgage
- Changing the repayment vehicle on your mortgage