If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website.
What are your rights under Data Protection Laws?
Here is a list of the rights that all individuals have under data protection laws. They do not apply in all circumstances. If you wish to exercise any of them we will explain at that time if they are engaged or not. The right of data portability is only relevant from May 2018.
- The right to be informed about your processing of your personal information;
- The right to have your personal information corrected if it is inaccurate and to have incomplete personal information completed;
- The right to object to processing of your personal information;
- The right to restrict processing of your personal information;
- The right to have your personal information erased (the “right to be forgotten”);
- The right to request access to your personal information and to obtain information about how we process it;
- The right to move, copy or transfer your personal information (“data portability”);
- Rights in relation to automated decision making which has a legal effect or otherwise significantly affects you.
You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office which enforces data protection laws: https://ico.org.uk/
If you wish to exercise any of these rights with Equifax, you should contact them directly.