If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website.
Personal Savings and Investments
Tax Free Accounts
These accounts are available for tax free savings, and subject to the annual subscription limits.
- Cash ISA (issue 2) terms and conditions (more)
Branch and Agency based Accounts
A flexible range of instant and notice based accounts, aimed at those customers who prefer to use our two Branches and six Agency offices.
- Lifestyle Instant terms and conditions (more)
- Premier Instant (Issue 9) terms and conditions (more)
An instant account aimed at those clients who prefer to deal direct with the Society.
- Direct Saver (issue 2) terms and conditions (more)
Accounts aimed at helping your children start saving for their future.
Fixed Rate Bond for customers who can tie their money up for 12 months.
- Fixed Rate Bond (Issue 23) terms and conditions (more)
- For more general details of our savings products and the "small print", you can read our Savings Accounts brochure
- Full details of the Society's general terms and conditions is available.
- More information on the Personal Savings Allowance can be found here.
- Whilst we hope you never have a need to complain, if you do, this "We're here to listen" brochure provides details of the process.
- Standing order form
- Authority to accept email instructions
- Data Protection Privacy Notice