Why join us?
Located on Queen Square in the centre of the beautiful historic city of Bath, the Society has been serving the city and supporting our local community since 1904.
As one of the smaller Building Societies in the UK, we are proud of the caring, ‘family’ culture at the Society and the team is passionate about giving our customers a personalised service they find difficult to receive elsewhere.
There’s a lot of exciting business change initiatives taking place to make sure we are still around in another 100 years and you’d be working with great people who know their stuff and are committed to making change happen, while remaining true to the Society’s core values. You can read more about our company values here.
And we’re proud to be an accredited real Living Wage employer. All our colleagues over the age of 18 are paid above the real Living Wage and other workers in our supply chain also benefit and receive fair pay for their work. See www.livingwage.org.uk
Here’s just some of the reasons our colleagues are attracted to work for Bath Building Society:
– Central Bath location, with hybrid working opportunities when the job allows.
– Competitive salaries and a good work life balance, we don’t expect you to work silly hours.
– At least 27 days holiday (plus bank holidays) with the option to buy an additional five days.
– A day off on your birthday.
– A day off a year to take part in our community volunteering programme.
– You will be automatically enrolled into the Society’s generous pension scheme.
– Life Insurance (four times your salary).
– Healthcare benefits after a qualifying period.
– Colleague Forum.
– Health & Wellbeing Forum.
– Support from Mental Health First Aiders.
– Sharing in Success: Annual bonus scheme based on both the performance of the Society and your individual performance.
– Access to the Wider Wallet employee discounts portal to enjoy discounts off nationwide brands.
– We also have regular social events and some of the best staff parties!